Sunday 1 August 2010

Friday Suprise Day!

On Friday Mum and Aunty Noo had a suprise for us.  We went to see Dan Dan and Bronwen for dinner and they still wouldn't tell us!  In the afternoon we went to the Blue Lagoon [The Blue Lagoon is a swimming pool] .There was a part where you go round the lazy river and the water takes you round it and there is a part where you can just relax .If you go up the stairs there is a pool where it is warm and bubbly but you have to be over 12 . There is one of them inside but again you have to be over 12. Me and my mum and Carys went down the blue slide and when I went down it at the bottom there is a pile of water  and me [Georgia ] got a face full of water! My aunty went down the green slide, she said that it is dark inside. Lucy and Thomas  came  to. Thomas is a toddler.                             
P.S  I love my family  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We went to the Blue Lagoon. It was really fun!  When you went down the slide it went really fast!  Thomas went down a little slide in the baby pool.  It was a nice suprise and when we saw the sign that said Blue Lagoon me and Georgia started to scream!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my wonderful little ladies, I'm glad you're having a nice time and having fun.
    I'm so proud of you both and think that I'm the luckiest daddy alive.
    say hello to the sea and the hills and the welsh weather for me because I miss them. Not as much as I miss you two though.
    Lots of love daddy

    ReplyDelete